Hello everyone and welcome to the 5th content update of season 6!
This update we're bringing you a new Minescape mid level boss, bug fixes & QoL changes.
When exploring varrock sewers, several people have noticed an extension to the cave with strong gate protecting them from something strong. That something is a new Minescape boss - Bryophyta.
This mid level boss comes with a new BIS staff for mid-level wizzards and some other small useful drops.
Together with the boss, moss giants got a graphical rework:
QoL changes & bug fixes
- Fixed an issue making monster defence levels not matter in fights.
- Fixed an issue with certain monsters displaying wrong droprates visually.
- Fixed an issue with Stellar Buddies freezing mid-air.
- Fixed an issue with Chicken Boss spawning minions too oftenly. They were removed to overall improve the boss experience.
- Fixed several building issues (missing light / blocks / gathering resources).
- Fixed an issue allowing UIM to note pay-dirt.
- Fixed an issue causing Stellar Buddies to use wrong tools / weapons to do certain activities.
That's all for the 5th content update of the season!
We are actively recruiting volunteer designers, builders and developers. If you are interested - contact Scipio3000 in our Discord.